|Your basket is empty.|
We're the first people to provide you with the unique combination of TV, broadband, phone and mobile. Take one, take them all, take whichever suits you. Buy your services in bundles, and the more you buy, the more you save.
It couldn't be simpler to get:
To buy your services in bundles, simply visit our Virgin Media site and take your pick!
TV Size M+
- Over 65 channels - including E4, CBeebies, LIVING and G.O.L.D
- Massive library of films, music and TV available to watch when you want with TV on demand
Broadband Size L
- Up to 10Mb through our fibre optic network
- Download as much music and movies as you like
Phone Size M
- 1Unlimited calls to UK landlines (that's numbers beginning with 01, 02 or 03) all weekend long. Check our legal stuff on Virgin Media's site.
- Great rates on daytime and evening calls to landlines, and to mobiles too.
Take your pick at Virgin Media
1 Zero-rated tariff applies to the first hour of direct-dialled local and national geographic voice calls only (numbers beginning 01, 02 and 03) starting within the Weekend (all day Saturday and Sunday) period. Re-dial before 60 minutes to avoid call charges.For full details of call charges and connection fees which apply to all other chargeable visit our calling costs).Calls may be monitered. V+HD must be kept for your minimum contract term. V+HD box my differ to that depicted.V+HD box remains the property of Virgin Media.
2 HD activation fee is £49.95 with all TV packages for all new Virgin TV customers (subject to status and credit checks). Standard installation fee (£40) remains payable. HD activation fee of £49.95 only applies to first HD Box. For second and subsequent HD Boxes, HD activation is charged at £99.95 per V+ HD Box, or £49.95 per V HD Box. V+ subscription is included with TV size XL or £5.10 a month with TV size M, TV size M+ (Starter) and TV size L. Existing customers who do not wish to keep their SD box must pay a £49.95 HD activation fee for a V HD/V+HD box. HD TV set required. V+ HD must be kept for your minimum contract term. V+ HD Box may differ to that depicted. V+ HD Box remains the property of Virgin Media. Channels may be subject to change, regional variations.