We can deliver to anywhere in the UK. We always aim to deliver the next day (excluding Sundays and UK Public Holidays), but you can also choose a delivery day up to 21 days in advance.
Our 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee lets you exchange your joining pack, phone or mobile broadband data device for a different one of the same value or get a full refund, less any airtime or data you've bought. We will even send you prepaid packaging to post it back. For a refund, return it ‘as new’, in its original packaging, with proof of purchase.
Mobile phone: If you Pay As You Go you will be charged for any airtime you've used according to our Pay As You Go tariff. If you're terminating a Pay Monthly contract you'll be charged for any airtime you've used prior to termination according to our Pay Monthly tariff.
Mobile broadband: You'll be charged for any data access within the UK prior to return at a rate equivalent to your monthly payment. Any texts sent or out of bundle use will be charged at the standard rates applicable.
If you bought it direct from us or through the web give our team a call on 0845 6000 789. We'll send you some prepaid packing to post it back. Send us your phone in its original packaging, with proof of purchase.
If you bought it from a shop return the phone to the shop in its original packaging, with proof of purchase.
However, if you didn't buy your phone, mobile broadband data device or joining pack directly from a Virgin Media store, you'll need to take it back to the store where you bought it, and a different returns policy may apply. Please check direct with the store. Our 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is only available on phones supplied directly by Virgin Media and is not available where you have received an insurance replacement. Our 14 day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is an additional benefit and does not affect you statutory rights.
If your new phone or mobile broadband device goes wrong in that period and it's covered by the warranty, we'll do all the legwork for you to get it fixed. If you do need a replacement phone or mobile broadband device, we may provide you with one that's 'as new'. If your phone or mobile broadband device isn't covered, we'll advise you on what to do. However, if your phone or mobile broadband device was not bought direct from Virgin Media, a different returns policy may apply. Please check direct with the store. Full terms and conditions are set out below.
Terms and conditions of Virgin Media's 24 month warranty
1. If your new phone or new mobile broadband device (each referred to in these terms and conditions as the Device) ceases to function correctly due to defective materials or workmanship within 24 months from purchase (excluding the battery and charger, which are covered for 12 months from purchase), we'll repair the Device or if we are unable to repair it we will replace it free of charge with an as new Device which in our opinion is of equivalent specification provided that:
a. your Device has been used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions and hasn't been subject to abnormal conditions of storage, use or neglect (damage due to normal wear and tear or malicious or accidental damage are not covered); and
b. any repairs which have been or are to be undertaken have been arranged by us or the manufacturer's accredited repair centre.
2. If the Device you purchased was ‘as new’ the warranty is 12 months. You must provide reasonable assistance and information to us, including returning your original Device in its original packaging, if requested.
3. The replacement Device may be reconditioned but will be fully tested and function before despatch.
4. If no fault is found your Device will be returned to you. All devices will be returned with Virgin Mobile approved software.
5. This warranty is given by Virgin Media Telecoms Ltd, and is in addition to and doesn't affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions of sale will be subject to English law and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this contract.